Sanctuary Plastic Surgery

4800 North Federal Hwy

Suite C101

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Creating Elegant Breast Enhancements Through Personalized, Board Certified Care.

Request a Consultation

I think I have gynecomastia? Can this be fixed with surgery?

I believe I have gynecomastia.  My chest is just far too female-like for a guy.  Can I have surgery to fix this or do I first need to see a doctor to treat the gynecomastia?

We see many patients who have gynecomastia in our practice.  In our center, it is a combination of a surgical fix and nonsurgical fix.  We do hormonal tests for everybody with gynecomastia to check their estrogen levels to make sure that these are within normal limits.  Otherwise, we believe that gynecomastia will come back after treatment if the estrogen levels are too high.  Surgery usually involves Vaser liposuction to sculpt the chest.  However, sometimes excisional procedures are needed.

Featured Networks

Call 561-367-9101 To Schedule Your Consultation